The Wassertec Indigo ozone generator is a self-contained system, which can produce up to 40 grammes/hour of ozone at the turn of a switch.
Indigo features a built-in oxygen concentrator and can be supplied with an optional oil-less compressor allowing the unit to produce ozone at high concentrations without the need for a compressed air supply.
The Indigo Ozone System is perfectly suited to a wide range of applications such as:
- Potable water disinfection
- Water re-cycling
- Effluent water treatment
- Fire and Flood restoration
- Cooling water treatment
Indigo 20GOzone Output:20g/h
Indigo 40GOzone Output:40g/h
- Suitable for commercial applications
- Designed for continuous operation
- Corona Discharge ozone generator
- Versatile design allows for easy customisation
- Robust powder coated or optional stainless steel enclosure
- ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) control (optional)
- Durable, high quality ozone resistant components
- Fully serviceable and easy to access components
- Commercial disinfection solution
- Kills bacteria, viruses and pathogens
- Easy customisation for different applications and environments
- Wide range of applications
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
- Minimal maintenance
- Proven Reliability
Potable water treatment
Ozone is a very powerful disinfectant. At a dosage of 2mg/litre the Indigo can treat up to 10,000 litres/hour of water.
Cooling tower water treatment
Ozone can be used as a complete replacement of the chemical treatment programme on a cooling tower
Barrel / Tank disinfection
Ozone when sufficiently dosed is highly effective as a surface sanitiser. Wooden barrels can be filled with ozonated water to disinfect and remove volatile acidity causing bacteria. Steel tanks can be sprayed.
Car wash water re-cycling
Increasingly automated car washes are making use of re-cycling systems in order to save water. Ozone is used in these systems to prevent unpleasant odours developing in the water as well as to reduce foaming.
Horticulture / Irrigation / Hydroponics
Ozone is suitable as a disinfectant for irrigation water. It will oxidise organisms which cause root damage as well as increasing oxygen levels in the water.
The odour left over after a fire or smoke damage can be completely removed using ozone. The Indigo can de-odourise a standard sized family home & contents in 1-3 days depending on the level of contamination.