OX-5 Oxygen Concentrator
Size and Weight
- Height: 490mm (19.29 inches)
- Width: 275mm (10.82 inches)
- Depth: 115mm (4.52 inches)
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.33 pounds)
Oxygen output (litres/minute)
- 95% @ 3 L/min (Litres per minute), 93% @ 5 L/min ( +/- 2% )
- 230V – 50Hz – 14W.
- 6063 Anodised Aluminum, CNC machined.
- Sintered alumina ceramic. CNC machined and mirror polished
- Arkema Nitroxy 5
Compressed air requirement if supplied from an air line
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar pressure
- Air MUST be free of oil and liquid water.
- Max 48°C
Oil-Less Compressor requirement
- Twin cylinder, oil-less rocking piston type,
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar
- A cooling coil must be fitted
- Air inlet – 10mm od. quick connect
- Oxygen outlet – 6mm pd quick conn.
- Indoor use only
- Minimum ambient temperature 0°C
- Max ambient temperature 40°C
- Oxygen flowmeter 0-5 litres/minute
- Oil-less compressor and cooling coil
Oxygen Generator Parts Cape Town – With installations in nine African countries and clients such as Coca Cola, SAB and Distell, Wassertec are perfectly positioned to become your partners in ozone.
We not only design and manufacture our Ozone generation systems to the highest quality and safety standards, but we also stock all components at our Cape Town offices – ensuring rapid replacement of spares and minimal downtime.
Wassertec – Engineered Ozone Solutions for water and air treatment – Ozone Generators. Leaders in Ozone Technology. We not only design and manufacture our Ozone generation systems to the highest quality and safety standards, but we also stock all components at our Cape Town offices – ensuring rapid replacement of spares and minimal downtime.
If you are looking for high quality Ozone Generators, with backup and service to match, you’re in the right place.
Oxygen Generator Parts Cape Town – Contact Us
Tel: +27 (0)21 788 2343
Fax: +27 (0)21 788 2359