Azure has been designed for continuous operation in domestic and light commercial applications with minimal maintenance. The Azure is available in sizes of 1, 2 & 4 ozone modules.
All components are of high quality and chosen for their durability and resistance to ozone.
The stainless steel housing features a cover that allows the unit to be mounted outdoors in moderately sheltered environments (away from direct sunlight/rainfall).
Azure has 3 ozone outputs depending on the type of feed gas used:
The air you breathe at sea level. Output decreases with altitude.Ozone Output:0.9g/h*
Air from an air dryer with -40 degrees C dew point.Ozone Output:1.5g/h*
Oxygen from a cylinder or oxygen concentrator such as the Wassertec OX-5.Ozone Output:3.5g/h*
- Corona Discharge ozone generator
- Suitable for water treatment / disinfection
- Designed for continuous operation (fully serviceable)
- Domestic and light commercial applications
- Available as individual unit or complete water disinfection system
- Indoor / outdoor use (provided there is shelter from rain/direct sunlight)
- Durable ozone resistant components
- 2 x Ozone tubes made from Sintered Alumina Ceramic, Stainless Steel & Teflon
- No glass or nylon parts
- Complete water disinfection solution
- Kills bacteria, viruses and pathogens
- Destroys organic and inorganic contaminants
- Custom designed systems to meet specific requirements
- Easy to service and maintain
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
Water Disinfection System
The Corona Discharge Azure can be supplied as an individual ozone generator
or as part of a system which offers a complete water disinfection solution.
The system comprises of the following components:
- Azure Corona Discharge Ozone Generator1
- Stainless Steel Ebara water pump2
- Mazzei Venturi Injector for dosing ozone3
- System start/stop circuit breaker switch4
- Air filter5
- Ozone resistant teflon tubing6
- Ozone resistant non-return valve7
The system is typically installed as shown in the diagram above.
Water to be treated is stored in a tank (up to 10,000 litres).
The pump circulates water in the tank through the venturi.8 In doing so the venturi creates a vacuum which draws ozone into the water. Ozone disinfects and decontaminates the water.
The treated water can then be pumped to its point of use, preferably via a filter.
Ozone is an excellent disinfectant with the superior ability to kill viruses and biological contaminants found in water. It is also a very powerful oxidant that can oxidize metals in water such as manganese, iron and sulfur into insoluble particles, aiding in their filtration and removal from water. Oxidization by ozone in water purification also aids in removing taste and odor problems from water much more efficiently than chlorine, and ozone itself doesn’t produce any odor or taste. Due to the fact that ozone consists of oxygen, it reverts back to pure oxygen and disappears without a trace after it’s been used. Not only does ozone remove microorganisms from water, it also halts the accumulation of deposits in your pipes and water system which greatly improves the quality of your water. Another very important benefit of water purification using ozone is that no chemicals are added to the water. Ozone is a naturally occurring substance and when utilized for water purification purposes it immediately degrades back to oxygen leaving no trace.