OX-5 Oxygen Concentrator
Size and Weight
- Height: 490mm (19.29 inches)
- Width: 275mm (10.82 inches)
- Depth: 115mm (4.52 inches)
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.33 pounds)
Oxygen output (litres/minute)
- 95% @ 3 L/min (Litres per minute), 93% @ 5 L/min ( +/- 2% )
- 230V – 50Hz – 14W.
- 6063 Anodised Aluminum, CNC machined.
- Sintered alumina ceramic. CNC machined and mirror polished
- Arkema Nitroxy 5
Compressed air requirement if supplied from an air line
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar pressure
- Air MUST be free of oil and liquid water.
- Max 48°C
Oil-Less Compressor requirement
- Twin cylinder, oil-less rocking piston type,
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar
- A cooling coil must be fitted
- Air inlet – 10mm od. quick connect
- Oxygen outlet – 6mm pd quick conn.
- Indoor use only
- Minimum ambient temperature 0°C
- Max ambient temperature 40°C
- Oxygen flowmeter 0-5 litres/minute
- Oil-less compressor and cooling coil
Ozone Generator Parts Cape Town – All critical components are kept in stock and can be dispatched within a day or two. Other components in our systems (pumps, filters etc.) are chosen on the basis of their quality AND availability in South Africa. These should therefore be available in SA on any given day.
Tel: +27 (0)21 788 2343
Fax: +27 (0)21 788 2359
126 Capricorn Drive,
(Corner of Gateway Close,
Opposite Lorenzo Marx
Cape Town, 7945,
Ozone Generation Specialists
With installations in nine African countries and clients such as Coca Cola, SAB and Distell, Wassertec are perfectly positioned to become your partners in ozone.
We not only design and manufacture our Ozone generation systems to the highest quality and safety standards, but we also stock all components at our Cape Town offices – ensuring rapid replacement of spares and minimal downtime.
If you are looking for high quality Ozone Generators, with backup and service to match, you’re in the right place.
Ozone Generator Parts Cape Town – Contact Us