OX-5 Oxygen Concentrator
Size and Weight
- Height: 490mm (19.29 inches)
- Width: 275mm (10.82 inches)
- Depth: 115mm (4.52 inches)
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.33 pounds)
Oxygen output (litres/minute)
- 95% @ 3 L/min (Litres per minute), 93% @ 5 L/min ( +/- 2% )
- 230V – 50Hz – 14W.
- 6063 Anodised Aluminum, CNC machined.
- Sintered alumina ceramic. CNC machined and mirror polished
- Arkema Nitroxy 5
Compressed air requirement if supplied from an air line
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar pressure
- Air MUST be free of oil and liquid water.
- Max 48°C
Oil-Less Compressor requirement
- Twin cylinder, oil-less rocking piston type,
- 85 litres/minute @ 2 Bar
- A cooling coil must be fitted
- Air inlet – 10mm od. quick connect
- Oxygen outlet – 6mm pd quick conn.
- Indoor use only
- Minimum ambient temperature 0°C
- Max ambient temperature 40°C
- Oxygen flowmeter 0-5 litres/minute
- Oil-less compressor and cooling coil
Ozone Generator Parts Western Cape – All critical components are kept in stock and can be dispatched within a day or two. Other components in our systems (pumps, filters etc.) are chosen on the basis of their quality AND availability in South Africa. These should therefore be available in SA on any given day.
Tel: +27 (0)21 788 2343
Fax: +27 (0)21 788 2359
126 Capricorn Drive,
(Corner of Gateway Close,
Opposite Lorenzo Marx
Cape Town, 7945,
We design & build high quality Ozone Generators and Ozone Systems for water and air treatment
Founded in Cape Town, January 2002, Wassertec has become the leader in ozone and ozone generation in Southern Africa. From day one, our vision has been to design and manufacture the highest quality ozone generation systems primarily for the wine and bottled water industries. We believe that by taking care of the quality, the rest will take care of itself.
By collaborating with highly competent electrical engineers and industrial software developers, we have, over the years, created what we believe to be the best ozone systems currently available in their class.
From small beginnings we have grown the company and product line to become the leading manufacturer of ozone equipment in South Africa. Our specialised Bright Blue systems set the standard for ozone in the bottling industry.