All components are of high quality and chosen for their durability and resistance to ozone.
The stainless steel housing features a cover that allows the unit to be mounted outdoors in moderately sheltered environments (away from direct sunlight/rainfall).
Azure has 3 ozone outputs depending on the type of feed gas used:
The air you breathe at sea level. Output decreases with altitude.Ozone Output:1.8g/h
Air from an air dryer with -40 degrees C dew point.Ozone Output:3.1g/h
Oxygen from a cylinder or oxygen concentrator such as the Wassertec OX-5.Ozone Output:7.0g/h
- Corona Discharge ozone generator
- Suitable for water treatment / disinfection
- Designed for continuous operation
- Domestic and light commercial applications
- Available as individual unit or complete water disinfection system
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Durable ozone resistant components
- 2 x Ozone tubes made from Sintered Alumina Ceramic, Stainless Steel & Teflon
- No glass or nylon parts
Azure Internal View
- Complete water disinfection solution
- Kills bacteria, viruses and pathogens
- Destroys organic and inorganic contaminants
- Custom systems designed to meet specific requirements
- Easy to service and maintain
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
Water Disinfection System
or as part of a system which offers a complete water disinfection solution.
The system comprises of the following components:
- Azure Corona Discharge Ozone Generator1
- Stainless Steel Ebara water pump2
- Mazzei Venturi Injector for dosing ozone3
- System start/stop circuit breaker switch4
- Air filter5
- Ozone resistant teflon tubing6
- Ozone resistant non-return valve7
The system is typically installed as shown in the diagram above.
Water to be treated is stored in a tank (up to 10,000 litres)8 . The pump circulates water in the tank through the venturi.
In doing so the venturi creates a vacuum which draws ozone into the water. Ozone disinfects and decontaminates the water.
The treated water9 can then be pumped to its point of use, preferably via a filter.
This system is great for treating water in JoJo tanks and enabling rainwater harvesting!