Ozone Output: 200mg/hr
Ozone Output: 200mg/hr
UVO Commercial, Stainless Steel
Ozone Output: 1000mg/hr
- Suitable for air treatment applications
- Residential and Commercial models
- High quality, long-lasting UV lamp
- Durable electro-galvanised or stainless steel casing
- Freestanding or wallmounted
- Portable options
UVO Wallmount Internal View
- Air sanitation and disinfection
- Removes residual odours and kills bacteria
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and harmful chemicals
- UV lamp working life of 9000 hours
- Easy to service and maintain
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
Suitable Applications of Ozone Air Treatment
It is important to note when using ozone that no two applications will be the same. Before determining the amount of ozone required the following needs to be known:
- Quality of required result.
- Quality of the air volume to be treated.
Each has their own set of variables which will require analysis. Here are some applications to which a UV ozone generator is suited.
Hotel room de-odourisation
Typical residual odours are from tobacco, body odour, perfume & food. A 200 mg/hr portable unit will effectively treat a 35m² hotel room in 20-30 minutes.
For a room of 50m² 45-55 minutes is required.
A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit will effectively control smoke per 31m² when operating continuously.
Ozone is used to disinfect air in cold storage rooms. A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit per 13m² running continuously will maintain air disinfection.
Butcheries & Fishmongers
Ozone air treatment is effective for controlling odours and bacteria. A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit per 42m² running continuously will maintain air disinfection.
With installations in nine African countries and clients such as Coca Cola, SAB and Distell, Wassertec are perfectly positioned to become your partners in ozone.
We not only design and manufacture our Ozone generation systems to the highest quality and safety standards, but we also stock all components at our Cape Town offices – ensuring rapid replacement of spares and minimal downtime.
If you are looking for a high quality Restaurant Kitchen Odour Control System with backup and service to match, you’re in the right place.
Welcome to Wassertec.
Tel: +27 (0)21 788 2343
Fax: +27 (0)21 788 2359
126 Capricorn Drive,
(Corner of Gateway Close,
Opposite Lorenzo Marx
Cape Town, 7945,