The Indigo Ozone System is available either as a stand alone unit or with an ozone mixing contactor, mounted on a skid.
A self-contained Ozone System
The system requires only Electricity and compressed air in order to operate.
Indigo features a built-in oxygen concentrator and can be supplied with an optional oil-less compressor, allowing the unit to produce ozone at high concentrations where a compressed air supply is not available.
The Indigo Ozone System is perfectly suited to a wide range
of applications such as:
- Potable water disinfection
- Water re-cycling
- Effluent water treatment
- Fire and Flood restoration
- Cooling water treatment
The Indigo Ozone System is available in 2 options: The 20G which has an ozone output of 20g/hr and the 40G with an ozone output of 40g/hr.
Indigo 20GOzone Output:20g/hr*
Ozone Output at sea level is 20g/hr. Approximately 17g/hr at 1600m ASL
Indigo 40GOzone Output:40g/hr*
Output at Sea Level is 40g/hr. Approximately 34g/hr at 1600m ASL
- Suitable for commercial applications
- Designed for continuous operation
- Corona Discharge ozone generator
- Versatile design allows for easy customisation
- Stainless steel enclosure
- ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) control (optional)
- Durable, high quality, ozone resistant components
- Fully serviceable and easy to access components
- Commercial disinfection solution
- Kills bacteria, viruses and pathogens
- Easy customisation for different applications and environments
- Wide range of applications
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
- Minimal maintenance
- Proven Reliability
Potable water treatment
Ozone is a very powerful disinfectant. At a dosage of 2mg/litre the Indigo can treat up to 10,000 litres/hour of water.
Cooling tower water treatment
Ozone can be used as a complete replacement of the chemical treatment programme on a cooling tower
Barrel / Tank disinfection
Ozone when sufficiently dosed is highly effective as a surface sanitiser. Wooden barrels can be filled with ozonated water to disinfect and remove volatile acidity causing bacteria. Steel tanks can be sprayed.
Car wash water re-cycling
Increasingly automated car washes are making use of re-cycling systems in order to save water. Ozone is used in these systems to prevent unpleasant odours developing in the water, as well as to reduce foaming.
Horticulture / Irrigation / Hydroponics
Ozone is suitable as a disinfectant for irrigation water. It will oxidise organisms which cause root damage as well as increasing oxygen levels in the water.
The odour left over after a fire or smoke damage can be completely removed using ozone. The Indigo can de-odourise a standard sized family home and contents in 1-3 days depending on the level of contamination
Wassertec Contact Details
Tel: +27 (0)21 788 2343
Fax: +27 (0)21 788 2359
126 Capricorn Drive,
(Corner of Gateway Close,
Opposite Lorenzo Marx
Cape Town, 7945,
P.O. Box 39385,