Ozone Output: 200mg/hr
Ozone Output: 200mg/hr
UVO Commercial, Stainless Steel
Ozone Output: 1000mg/hr
- Suitable for air treatment applications
- Residential and Commercial models
- High quality, long-lasting UV lamp
- Durable electro-galvanised or stainless steel casing
- Freestanding or wallmounted
- Portable options
UVO Wallmount Internal View
- Air sanitation and disinfection
- Removes residual odours and kills bacteria
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and harmful chemicals
- UV lamp working life of 9000 hours
- Easy to service and maintain
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
Suitable Applications of Ozone Air Treatment
It is important to note when using ozone that no two applications will be the same. Before determining the amount of ozone required the following needs to be known:
- Quality of required result.
- Quality of the air volume to be treated.
Each has their own set of variables which will require analysis. Here are some applications to which a UV ozone generator is suited.
Hotel room de-odourisation
Typical residual odours are from tobacco, body odour, perfume & food. A 200 mg/hr portable unit will effectively treat a 35m² hotel room in 20-30 minutes.
For a room of 50m² 45-55 minutes is required.
A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit will effectively control smoke per 31m² when operating continuously.
Ozone is used to disinfect air in cold storage rooms. A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit per 13m² running continuously will maintain air disinfection.
Butcheries & Fishmongers
Ozone air treatment is effective for controlling odours and bacteria. A 200 mg/hr wall mounted unit per 42m² running continuously will maintain air disinfection.
We design & build high quality Ozone Generators and Ozone Systems for water and air treatment
Founded in Cape Town, January 2002, Wassertec has become the leader in ozone and ozone generation in Southern Africa.
From day one, our vision has been to design and manufacture the highest quality ozone generation systems primarily for the wine and bottled water industries. We believe that by taking care of the quality, the rest will take care of itself.
By collaborating with highly competent electrical engineers and industrial software developers, we have, over the years, created what we believe to be the best ozone systems currently available in their class.
From small beginnings we have grown the company and product line to become the leading manufacturer of ozone equipment in South Africa. Our specialised Bright Blue systems set the standard for ozone in the bottling industry.