Azure Ozone Generators Southern Africa have been designed for continuous operation in domestic and light commercial applications with minimal maintenance.
All components are of high quality and chosen for their durability and resistance to ozone.
The stainless steel housing features a cover that allows the unit to be mounted outdoors in moderately sheltered environments (away from direct sunlight/rainfall).
Azure has 3 ozone outputs depending on the type of feed gas used:
The air you breathe at sea level. Output decreases with altitude.Ozone Output:1.8g/h
Air from an air dryer with -40 degrees C dew point.Ozone Output:3.1g/h
Oxygen from a cylinder or oxygen concentrator such as the Wassertec OX-5.Ozone Output:7.0g/h
- Corona Discharge ozone generator
- Suitable for water treatment / disinfection
- Designed for continuous operation
- Domestic and light commercial applications
- Available as individual unit or complete water disinfection system
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Durable ozone resistant components
- 2 x Ozone tubes made from Sintered Alumina Ceramic, Stainless Steel & Teflon
- No glass or nylon parts
Azure Internal View
- Complete water disinfection solution
- Kills bacteria, viruses and pathogens
- Destroys organic and inorganic contaminants
- Custom systems designed to meet specific requirements
- Easy to service and maintain
- Built to the highest standards
- Durable, long lasting components
Water Disinfection System
The CD Azure can be supplied as an individual ozone generator
or as part of a system which offers a complete water disinfection solution.
The system comprises of the following components:
- Azure Corona Discharge Ozone Generator1
- Stainless Steel Ebara water pump2
- Mazzei Venturi Injector for dosing ozone3
- System start/stop circuit breaker switch4
- Air filter5
- Ozone resistant teflon tubing6
- Ozone resistant non-return valve7
The system is typically installed as shown in the diagram above.
Water to be treated is stored in a tank (up to 10,000 litres)8 . The pump circulates water in the tank through the venturi.
In doing so the venturi creates a vacuum which draws ozone into the water. Ozone disinfects and decontaminates the water.
The treated water can then be pumped to its point of use, preferably via a filter.
Founded in Cape Town, January 2002, Wassertec has become the leader in ozone and ozone generation in Southern Africa.
Ozone Generation Specialists
With installations in nine African countries and clients such as Coca Cola, SAB and Distell, Wassertec are perfectly positioned to become your partners in ozone.
We not only design and manufacture our Ozone generation systems to the highest quality and safety standards, but we also stock all components at our Cape Town offices – ensuring rapid replacement of spares and minimal downtime.
If you are looking for high quality Ozone Generators, with backup and service to match, you’re in the right place. Welcome to Wassertec – Water Treatment Applications